Workshops for parents and other family carers of children who are going through the ASD assessment process or who have recently been diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder (ASD).
- To give the latest evidence-based information about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ADS)
- To start building the skills need to support child’s early development.
- To build a personal plan that can put into practice at home with child and family.
- Building your ability to handle stress.
- Managing stress.
- Supporting siblings.
- Child and autism spectrum disorder.
- Understanding behaviour.
- Encouraging early interaction.
- Everyday skill tips.
- Helping my child subsist with change.
- Play and social learning.
- Progression to school.
Family workshops or Specialist workshops for:
- Family and community.
- Family and support team in your own language.