Dr.ANITHA ARE is a Clinical Psychologist and Certified NLP Practitioner. She has done her M.Phil In Clinical Psychology, Sri Ramachandra Medical
- She is currently working in Citizen Hospitals, Hyderabad and also Consultant in Asha Hospitals, Krishna Neurosciences.
- Working as Assistant Professor Bhaskar Medical College,
- Guest faculty in SICA (State Institute Of Correctional Studies)
- Faculty in IGNOU for Psychology.
- Health talks in Doordrashan and ETV Life.
- Conducting sessions, Health talks and Stress Management Trainer
in corporate like Deloitte, Anthelo, Harsco, DSM, Novartis, Wipro Andhra Bank and other corporate.
- Conducting sessions to Jail officials in SICA (State Institute of Correctional Administration) Hyderabad, Telangana, as a part of their leader ship management program.
- Sessions in commissioner office.
- Addressing the adolescent and parenting issues in different schools.
- Publication of articles on Psychological aspects in leading news papers.
Awards and Achievements:
- SAMVEDNA award for best paper presentation at Indian Association of Private Psychiatry held at Kerala in 2014.
- Paper presentation in National conference in Coimbatore.
- Presented a paper in International Conference of Indian Academy of Applied Psychology (IAAP), Ahmadabad.
- Member in Society of Experimental and Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Member in Indian Association of Private Psychiatry
She deals with Child Issues like
- Joy of Parenting/ Positive Parenting
- Identifying deficits/ disorders in children
- Study skills
- Memory Skills
- Dealing with Adolescents
- Behavior Problems
- Dealing with Exam Fear / Anxiety
- Confidence building